Crypto Price Update: Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Drops and Meme Coins Fall
- Over the previous day, the value of Bitcoin fell by 1.47%. Ethereum saw its value decrease by 3.06 percent to $1,567.30, with trading volume increasing to 8.6 billion in recent days.
- XRP, the third-largest cryptocurrency, also faced a decline of 1.52 percent, dropping its value to $0.405680.
- Other coins, such as Avalanche and Monero, also faced similar declines of 1 percent and 1.35 percent, respectively. However, Dash saw an increase of 0.84 percent to $50.83.
- Solana’s value fell by 3.88 percent to $23.76, while Polygon’s value rose by 9.38 percent to $1.09. Cardano fell by 1.90 percent to $0.372914, and Binance Coin (BNB) fell by 0.78 percent to $303.59.
- Dogecoin’s value dropped by 2.15 percent to $0.085141. Shiba Inu by 1.75 percent to $0.000011.
- Decentraland dropped by 3.15 percent to $0.661829. Axie Infinity by 3.66 percent to $11.44. The Sandbox by 3.93 percent to $0.722439.