Galaxy Digital buys Argo Blockchain’s Helios mine for $65 million
- Akansha Gupta
- December 30, 2022
- Blockchain, News
- Galaxy Digital bought Argo Blockchain’s Helios mine for $65 million.
- Argo confirmed formal agreement to sell the Helios facility and real estate in Dickens County, Texas, to Mike Novogratz’s organization.
- As Argo Blockchain suffers with the bear market, Galaxy Digital gave the miner a $35 million credit facility for 36 months.
- Argo put up 23,000 Bitmain S19J Pro mining equipment in its Quebec, Canada, data centers as collateral.
- Argo will use all received funds to pay back their debts.