WazirX, a cryptocurrency exchange, issued its Proof Reserves on Wednesday
- Brandon Davis
- January 11, 2023
- Crypto, News
- WazirX, a cryptocurrency exchange, revealed its Proof of Reserves (POR) on Wednesday, revealing a reserves-to-liability ratio of more than 1:1.
- According to the WazirX, it has adequate funds to satisfy the withdrawal demands. It has reserves of $284.45 million.
- Shiba Inu is WazirX’s largest holding, accounting for 19% of total reserves. WazirX owns 6.09 trillion SHIB tokens worth $54.6 million. Following it is Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- The corporation has 1,356 Bitcoin worth $23.6 million. According to the PoR, it holds 20,057 Ethereum tokens worth $26.6 million.
- WazirX claims that it has the highest reserves of any cryptocurrency exchange in India.