Binance Launches Tax Reporting Tool to Help Users Comply with Global Regulations
- Akansha Gupta
- February 6, 2023
- Crypto, News, Trading
- 0 Comments
- Binance, the crypto exchange platform, has launched a tax reporting tool, called Binance Tax, to assist users with their tax reporting needs.
- The tool will provide users with a tax summary report of all gains and losses throughout the year, including spot trades, crypto donations, and blockchain-based fork rewards.
- Binance Tax is currently available in France and Canada and will expand to other markets later this year.
- The launch of the tool is in response to a growing number of inquiries from users regarding their tax liabilities.
- As regulators continue to tighten their grip on the crypto industry, Binance Tax is a step towards helping users comply with local regulations.
For more details: Click here