Ethereum Rises 10% as Investors Gain Faith
- Brandon Davis
- January 14, 2023
- Ethereum, Crypto, News
- On Saturday at 19:41 (00:41 GMT), Ethereum was trading at $1,562.84, up 10.36% on the day. It was the highest percentage rise in a single day since November 10, 2022.
- The gain increased Ethereum’s market size to $181.13 billion, or 18.90% of the overall cryptocurrency market worth. Ethereum’s market value peaked at $569.58 billion.
- In the recent twenty-four hours, Ethereum traded between $1,449.47 to $1,576.83. Ethereum’s value has increased by 16.73% during the last seven days.
- The amount of Ethereum traded in the 24 hours to the time of writing was $8.28B, or 14.66% of the total cryptocurrency volume. In the last 7 days, it has ranged from $1,259.1548 to $1,576.8302.
- Ethereum’s current price is still 67.87% lower than its all-time high of $4,864.05, reached on November 10, 2021.